- Skimz Leopard SL183 DC Internal Protein Skimmer
The Skimz Leopard SL183 DC Internal Protein Skimmer has an inverted cone volute to help reduce turbulence which is leading in its class. Adjustable DC VSC4.0 pump is housed outside the skimmer body.
- Rated for tanks up 317 gallons (1200 Liters)
- BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 120 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 150 gallons
- Light Bioload - 200 gallons
- Air intake: 159-317 GPH (600-1200 LPH)
- Operating Depth: 7" to 9.5"
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Skimmer draws water directly from sump
- Skimz VSC4.0-DC Pump with 6 speeds and feed mode shut off
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape with inverted cone volute
- Inverted cone helps incoming water and bubbles to the sides of the skimmer allowing water to descend down the inverted cone and out the skimmer
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Base Diameter: 7.09" (180mm)
- Foot Print: 8.27” x 12.8” (210mm x 325mm)
- Total Height: 21.97” (558mm)
- Cup Diameter: 180 mm
VSC4.0-DC Pump Features:
- Six RPM presets
- Feed mode with shut off timer
- Air Draw: 159-317 GPH (600-1200 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 9-19 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Second review. My first review was to harsh! By Jerry on 4/27/2017Jerry would recommend this product to a friendThis is my second review because this skimmer deserves a better review. The problem, I was trying to get small bubbles by restricting the air flow. It looked good but was not effective. and sometimes the skimmer would overflow. Finally, when I left the air valve wide open and adjusted the height of the foam to where it should be, the skimmer became more reliable and produced a better quality skim. This skimmer is quiet.
No related items recommended for this product.