- Skimz Kone SK184 Internal Protein Skimmer
Skimz Kone SK184 skimmers come fitted with a Sicce PSK1000 needlewheel pump for reliable performance and ultimate silence. The space saving design of the Kone S-series integrated the pump into the body of the skimmer saving valuable space for other equipment. The Skimz SK184 is a great choice for the value oriented reefer who wants the best skimmer for the price.
Rated for tanks up 200 gallons (750 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 70 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 125 gallons
- Light Bioload - 200 gallons
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
Sicce Needlewheel pumps are easily the most sought after pumps for protein skimmers. Their robust design, and silent operation makes them an ideal choice not to mention the massive amount of air that the venturi and needlewheel design can draw into the skimmer. You can also find Sicce needlewheel pumps on many other high end skimmers.
- Integrated Sicce PSK1000 Pump saves space
- Kone Shape Body - reduces turbulence
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 8.3" x 8.3" (210mm x 210mm)
- Total Height - 21.25" (535mm)
- Pump - Sicce PSK1000
- Air Intake - 600 L/H
- Power Consumption - 17w @ 120v AC
1x SK184 Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Sicce PSK1000 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Today on BRStv's 52 FAQ, we're answering James Edw ...
No related items recommended for this product.