- Schedule 80 Barbed Tee
Barb x Barb x Barb - PVC Barbed Tees for your plumbing needs. Use Schedule 80 Barbed Tees to connect flexible nylon tubing. More professional look than white Schedule 40 PVC.
5 PVC Pipe Sizes Available
- ½” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee connects ½” tubing
- ¾” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee connects ¾” tubing
- 1” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee connects 1” tubing.
- 1½” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee connects 1½” tubing
- 2” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee connects 2” tubing
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper.
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
.5” Barbed ‘T’ Fitting By Dan F. on 8/7/2018Dan F. would recommend this product to a friendSolid construction. Will out last regular plastic fittings if it’s not cut deeply from removing hard vinyl lines. Use silicone hoses if you plan to reuse or remove for maintenance. Only wish they came in a ‘Y’ shape. Other than that, can’t go wrong with sched 80 fittings.
Works perfect By Mattew on 3/9/2015Mattew would recommend this product to a friendNeeded it to T off a line to my reactor, works great doesn't leak!
Is 1” Schedule 80 Barbed Tee fit with 1” Braided Vinyl Tubing?
We use nominal size ratings on our fittings and pipe/tubing to make it easier to select plumbing. With 1" vinyl hose, you can use 1" barbed fittings.
Have a great day!
Do you offer a fitting to tee from 3/4 barb to two 1/2 barbs?
Hope this helps!