Mur-lok RO fittings are the only RO fittings that feature dual EPDM O-rings to ensure a straight leak free fit. These high quality American made fittings are constructed with FDA approved materials.
- Polypropylene construction
- NSF Standard 58 Certified
- Tee Union 1/4" Push Connect x 1/4" Push Connect x 1/4" Push Connect
- Tee Union 3/8" Push Connect x 3/8" Push Connect x 3/8" Push Connect
- Tee Union 1/2" Push Connect x 1/2" Push Connect x 1/2" Push Connect
- Tee Union 1/2" Push Connect x 1/2" Push Connect x 1/2" Push Connect - Black
|SKU||Mur-lok RO Tee Push Connect|
1. What are the dimensions of the 1/2" Mur-Lok Tee. #208378? I need the overall length and the length from the center line to the side tee.
2. What are the ID and OD ranges for the acceptable tubing?
The ½” Push Connect Tee fittings are 2.5” long with the collets fully depressed and are 0.940” thick with a total height of 1.7”. The Length from the centerline will be exactly half of the overall length which is 1.25”. The ID of the tubing used does not matter however the OD of the tubing must be ½” to seal properly.
If either float drops the RO/DI unit will kick on and fill up the low bucket :) I would highly suggest putting an inline ball valve on each line as well, that way you can turn them on and off manually if you need to. You would want the 1/4" model (sku 200024).