ReefLink Wireless Controller
Earn 199 Reward Points$199.99
- Control multiple tanks with one ReefLink unit
- ReefLink has built-in WiFi to connect with your home router and built-in Radio Frequency to communicate with your EcoTech products
- ReefLink can be connected via an Ethernet cable if WiFi is not available
- Control your Radion's from your iPhone or Android. Lighting at the click of a button!
- Use one of many pre-programmed lighting setttings from EcoTech or create your own custom setting
- Adjust light intensity, individually adjust lights or lunar phases
- EcoSmart Live App currently available for iOS devices. Android App in development and will be available soon in the Google Play store.
- Input: 110 V (50/60 Hz)
- Ethernet: 10/100 mb
- WiFi: 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari
EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based app that can be accessed through a web browser on any computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection. The connection is secure and all your data and settings are safely stored in the cloud.
ReefLink Set Up (Available for both Mac OS X and Windows)
1. Plug in your ReefLink to a computer with the supplied USB cable (no power) and allow drivers to be installed if necessary.
2. Download and run the ReefLink Setup application at: http://tiny.cc.reeflink
1x ReefLink Controller
|Product Name||ReefLink Wireless Controller - EcoTech Marine|
If for example my internet connection goes down which it often does in South Africa where I live. Can i still use the reeflink and my phone to control the lights via the local network like I can with a hydra for example with its built it app and Wi-Fi?
Or does there need to be a constant internet connection for the reeflink to work?
You just need an internet connection to initially set up the light schedule. Once you program you can disconnect the ReefLink until a change needs to be made.
Unfortunately, the AI Prime is not compatible with the Ecotech Reeflink. Have a great day!
The Radion Gen 2's use the same RF signal and are compatible with the Reeflink.
Have a great day!
You will need to reeflink to connect the MP10 to Ecosmart Live. You can program the wireless pumps to run a master slave without the reeflink however it does make the process easier. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Every product that is eligible (like a VorTech) has two options on the page that you can add to your cart, either just the VorTech, or the VorTech + Reeflink where the additional cost for the Reef Link is only 50% of its normal price. You just want to add that particular product to your shopping cart.
The Reef Link is capable of controlling any combination of up to 64 devices. In fact, here at the office we probably have the better part of 2 dozen devices hooked up between all of our tanks, Radions, VorTechs, etc.