Reef Blizzard is a perfect food for LPS, small planktivorous fish. The particle size falls very slowly in the aquarium allowing maximum time for animals to consume the food.
- Biopigment-rich, powdered blend of marine phytoplankton, zooplankton, and proprietary complex particles providing marine protein and elements utilized in aragonite formation, specifically formulated to improve coloration of suspension-feeding invertebrates.
- Size range of particles falls is suitable for: soft corals (including colonial and solitary polyps); bivalves (Tridacnid and Hippopus clams, scallops, etc.); sponges; tunicates; crinoids; and sedentary, suspension-feeding polychaetes (e.g. feather dusters and Christmas tree worms).
- Simple to use. Enables aquarists to custom-blend planktonic suspensions to suit the nutritional requirements of their reef system(s).
- More economical than liquid planktonic suspensions.
- May be refrigerated for prolonged stability.
- Made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.
Note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada