Peninsula 7225 Aquarium & Stand (167 Gallons) - Waterbox
This item ships directly from Waterbox Aquariums.
The Ultimate Room Divider.
Seamlessly integrate nature into your home with the Waterbox Peninsula Series. Featuring an overflow system housed in the side rather than the rear, the Peninsula series opens up more viewing angles for your display tank, giving you the creative freedom to create the aquascape of your dreams. Crafted with ultra-clear glass and paired with a durable mariend-grade cabinet stand, this tank is built to deliver a mesmerizing aquatic world from every perspective.
- Ultra-clear Starphire glass with 91% transmittance
- Easy-to-assemble & convenient plumbing system
- Sump system with integrated filter sock
- Marine-grade, corrosion-resistant cabinetry
5D Rimless Low Iron Glass, Superior Craftsmanship
All Waterbox aquariums feature ultra-clear, low-iron Starphire glass that lets you see your fish and plants more clearly! Typical glass can block up to 20% of light passing through and can cause a yellowing effect, where Waterbox aquarium glass will allow more than 91% of light through. The increased light transfusion leads to more brilliant colors and an overall better-looking tank.
After assembly, every tank is water tested and inspected to ensure years of worry-free reefing. A self-leveling foam mat is included to minimize the effects of uneven surfaces or pressure points.
Ready-to-Assemble Plumbing Kit & Return Nozzles
The Peninsula series has been designed with ready-to-assemble plumbing that provides easy installation. To ensure quiet operation, a precision gate valve is included on the main drain, allowing for accurate adjustments of the water level inside your overflow box. Dual return nozzles are also included to ensure maximum turnover inside the aquarium. The entire plumbing kit requires no gluing or extra parts, so it can be easily installed in mere minutes.
Reef-Ready Sump System
The Peninsula series comes complete with a glass sump filtration system with an independent ATO reservoir to meet all your reef's needs. Waterbox's newly redesigned baffle system includes chambers for filter socks, a return pump, a large section for a protein skimmer, and a refugium chamber. An independent 13.4 gallon RO tank is included, so all you need to add is an Auto Top Off System for give you weeks of hassle-free evaporation management!
Elegant Cabinet Stand in Black or White
Each Peninsula aquarium is paired with a water-resistant and durable cabinet stand made from laminated plywood and supported by a 20mm aluminum frame and adjustable leveling feet for long-lasting stability. These cabinets are built to endure harsh and humid environments. The cabinets have a modern look with recessed push-open doors and are available in either white or black finishes.
- Total Height (with cabinet): 60.1"
- Dimensions: 72.3"L x 25.3"W x 23.6"H
- Glass Thickness: 19mm (3/4")
- Total Volume: 231.2 Gallons
- Aquarium Volume: 167 Gallons
- Glass Type: 91% Transmittance Ultra-Clear Starphire
- Dimensions: 45"L x 18.7"W x 15"H
- Sump Volume: 50.8 Gallons
- Independent ATO Reservoir Volume: 13.4 Gallons
- Filtration: 2x 225 Micron 7" Mesh Fiter Socks
- Cabinet Model: ALP 7225
- Material: 18mm PVC Laminated Wood Particle Board, 10mm PVC Board bottom panel, 6mm PVC Board back panels, Anti-corrosion aluminum alloy frame
- Color: White or Black
- Return: DN25 (32mm / 1-1/4")
- Return Nozzles: 2x DN20 (25mm / 1")
1x Peninsula 4820 Aquarium
1x Peninsula 4820 Cabinet Stand
1x Plumbing Kit
|SKU||Peninsula 7225 Aquarium & Stand (167 Gallons) - Waterbox|
|Aquarium Size||150 - 200 Gallons|
|Aquarium Type||Rectangle (Traditional), Peninsula|
|Total Volume||231.2 gallons|