Economical Ozone resistant tubing is perfect for Ozone concentrations typically used in the aquarium.
- Can be used with ozone concentrations up to 1% by wt.
- Flexible to -40°F
- High working temp (170°F)
- Does not contain Plasticizers
- Significantly more flexible than standard polyethylene tubing
- Certified to NST Standard 51 for use in food and
- Beverage applications and NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water applications.
Note: All sizes are ID aka inner diameter
best ozone tubing found so far... By givin on 8/27/2017givin would recommend this product to a friendretains good flexibility and resistance to deterioration in ozone conditions.
Quality product. Flexible By Joseph on 8/12/2015Joseph would recommend this product to a friendI thought this tubing would be stiffer but it is just right. Working great hooked up to my ozotech.
Ask a question
All sizes will be inside diameter. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
For an RO unit with drinking water you would want to use the RO tubing (1/4" if its one of our units) which can be found in a variety of colors at the link below.