MultiTest - Nitrite & Nitrate
MultiTest Nitrite/Nitrate measures nitrite to less than 0.1 mg/L and nitrate to less than 0.2 mg/L. Nitrite is toxic and should be undetectable in any well established aquarium. During cycling, it may exceed 20 mg/L. On the other hand, nitrate is relatively non-toxic, but it is best to keep it to under 20 mg/L for the long term health of tank inhabitants, and even better below 5-10 mg/L to avoid contribution to excess algae growth.
- Measures nitrite to less than 0.1 mg/L and nitrate to less than 0.2 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
The values reported by this kit are expressed as nitrite and nitrate rather than nitrogen (to convert to nitrogen, simply divide by 3.3 and 4.4, respectively). MultiTest Nitrite & Nitrate performs over 75 tests and contains a reference sample for validation. With the multi-cavity test plate, multiple tests can be run at the same time.
- Nitrite Test Range: 0-25 mg/L
- Nitrate Test Range: 0-50 mg/L
- Test Precision: 0.1 to 1 mg/L increments
- Nitrite Reagent 1
- Nitrate Reagent 1
- Nitrate Reference
- Sample Pipette
- Nitrite/Nitrate Color Chart
- Multi-Cavity Test Tray