MultiTest - Iron - Seachem
Earn 75 Reward Points Earn 150 Reward Points$15.99
MultiTest Iron measures both ionic and most chelated iron in freshwater or marine water to less than 0.05 mg/L. Under normal conditions, iron is virtually impossible to maintain at measurable concentrations in seawater. Natural seawater concentration for iron is about 0.01 mg/L.
- Measures iron to less than 0.05 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
MultiTest Iron performs over 75 tests and contains a reference sample for validation. With the multi-cavity test plate, multiple tests can be run at the same time.
- Test Range:0 mg/L to 2.0 mg/L iron
- Test Precision: 0.05 mg/L increments
- Iron Reagent
- Iron Reference
- Sample Pipette
- Low Range Cuvette
- Iron Color Chart
- Multi-Cavity Test Tray
|Product Name||MultiTest - Iron - Seachem|