MQ-210 Underwater Quantum PAR Meter - Apogee (DISCONTINUED)
Earn 339 Reward Points$377.00
Increased Accuracy for all Underwater Lighting Measurements!
Measure and store the PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) readings of your reef tank to ensure the healthy growth of your inhabitants.
- Handheld meter with large, easy to read LCD display
- Records reading for review
- Record measurement in Automatic mode or Manually
- Separate sensor head is fully potted, dome-shaped design - waterproof, weatherproof and self-cleaning
The MQ-210 Par Sensor has been specifically designed to give reliable and repeatable readings underwater with all types of natural and electronic lighting. Apogee now has the immersion correction factor installed in the meter and will automatically compensate for any effects underwater readings may have.
Quatum refers to the amount of energy carried by a photon. Apogee quantum sensors measure photosynthetically active radiation or photosynthetic photon flux (PPF). Photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), or photosynthetic photon flux (PPF), is the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.
We personally like inputting all of our reading into a spreadsheet to make a chart of light output and overlay the readings on a photo as well. Having a picture with your tanks PAR levels is very handy to have when placing new corals in your tank.
- Calibration Uncertainty - ± 5 %
- Measurement Repeatability - less than 1.0 %
- Response Time - less than 1ms
- Field of View - 180°
- Spectral Range - 410 to 692 nm (wavelengths where the response is greater than 50% of maximum)
- Sensor Dimensions - 2.4 cm diameter and 2.8 cm height
- USB Cable - 2 m (6 ft)
- Warranty - 4 years
1x Apogee MQ-210 PAR Meter and Sensor
Want to rent an Apogee MQ-210 PAR Meter? Click Here
|Product Name||MQ-210 Underwater Quantum PAR Meter - Apogee (DISCONTINUED)|