Milwaukee pH600 pH Meter Pen
The Milwaukee pH600 pH Pen is an economical easy to use meter that returns quick, reliable pH measurements. This is a great option for quick spot checks such as when mixing water or when testing tap water or RO/DI output.
- Range: 0.0 - 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual 1 point
- Battery Life: 700 hours
- Dimensions: 150 x 30 x 24 mm
Care Instructions for Longevity and Proper Operation:
- Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 (do not use water).
- Clean your pH Pen Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016
- Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
- Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.
Write Your Own Review
I just received my Milwaukee pH meter and the directions indicate it needs calibration with pH 7.0 solution. My question is how often does this unit need calibration? My comment is since the package does not come with the calibration solution it would be nice if you indicated this solution needs to be purchased. Thank you
Question by: Lisa DiMercurio on Jan 25, 2017, 7:57 PM
Great question! We typically calibrate our pH probes at least quarterly. This is to ensure consistent and accurate readings. Here is our favorite calibration solution in the link below. :-)
Answer by: Randy on Jan 29, 2017, 1:51 PM
Login and Registration Form