- Marine Omnivore Pellets Fish Food - Cobalt Aquatics
Premium 1/16" diameter sinking pellet fish food from Cobalt Aquatics designed to promote consistent growth and color.
- Powerful blend formula for marine fish
- Highly palatable for finicky fish
- Enhanced with Probiotics (Bascillus sp. bacteria) to improve digestion and reduce waste in aquarium
- Contains Cobalt Blue Pellets - triple vitamin dose and immunostimulants to help fish fight off disease
- Packed with squid, salmon and krill proteins as well as spirulina
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
- Crude Protein: Min 51.2%
- Crude Fat: Min 10.8%
- Crude Fiber - Max .5%
- Moisture - Max 3.3%
- Phosphorus - Min 1.3%
- Total Microorganisms - 1,000,000 CFU, B. Subtilis, B. Lichenformis
Salmon Fish Meal, Squid Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Soy Flour, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Freeze Dried Plankton, Freeze Dried Krill, Green Lipped Mussel Meat, Oyster Meat, Brine Shrimp, Dried Spirulina, Dried Mammary Powder, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Dried Earthworm Powder, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Stabilized Vitamin C), Dried Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Panthothenate, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Natural Color
unexpected welcome By Join the Revolution on 12/3/2015Join the Revolution would recommend this product to a friendOK, Cobalt makes heaters and pumps. Fish food? yeah they do. I was at MACNA 2015 in DC and visited the booth and asked the same questions. Check the protein content, its very high, high than most reef available foods with super low moister. Results fish eat it. Yep ,unlike the other review posted, my clown and yellow tail damsel eats it, so that means other omnivorous species will too. Surprising , right? Cobalt. Huh?
Pros: does not melt right away! this is a huge plus with pellet food. Everything i feed is consumed by fish or clean up. No waste. 5 stars, everyone. Try it. Cobalt? Really??? A+++
Fish did not like. By Vic on 7/7/2014Vic wouldn't recommend this product to a friendIve got smaller fish and they did not like it. A couple of them tried it but all spit it out.
Ocellaris, Cardinal, yellow tail damsels and royal gramma.