Add the Lunar Simulator Module and LED strings to your Apex Controller from Neptune Systems to create a true lunar cycle to your reef aquarium.
Lunar lighting can replicate your animals natural environment. By simulating lunar cycles in your aquarium you can help encourage the breeding of fish and spawning of corals. The Lunar Simulator LED lights can be connected directly to the Neptune Systems LSM module with any Apex Controller system.
- Module and LED Strings sold separately
- LED Strings available in 2, 3, 4 or 5 LEDs per string
- High-intensity LEDs with wide angle lenses (100+ degrees) to provide the best possible coverage
- 24" span between LEDs allows for multiple configurations
Coverage per LED - 12"
We suggest mounting the LEDs as high as you can to help increase the overall spread.
|Product Name||Lunar Simulator Lunar LED Strings - Neptune Systems|
|SKU||Lunar Simulator Module: LSM Lunar LED String - Neptune Systems|
It can be used with a single string of LED's. If you want more LED"s you just use an LED string that has more LED's on it.
Each module will only have the option for one input for a single string. We do not carry a direct extension for the Lunar cable however since you will need 2 modules you can use a longer aquabus cable to handle the length. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
It can be programmed to run the lunar cycle with the different phases of the moon. This can be programmed to run in accordance what the actual moon outside is currently at. This will not need to be touched after the initial programming is set.
It is up to how much light, we would ideally recommend three to 4 total, not more than 4 LED's. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
1. The distance between the lunar lights is approximately 24" apart
2. The length of the leader wire is 70"
3. Yes you can setup ramp profiles to have the intensity ramp up & down and you can use if time to turn on/off the different profiles. You can also use the Wizard in fusion to ramp up and down the lights.
Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The distance of the lead wire is about 70", and the distance between each LED is approximately 24".
Have a great day!
The lights are spread 24" apart for each model. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
These will need to mount to a surface with screws and would require some type of hood or canopy to mount to.
These would work okay with one over a 12-24" Area. For yours you may want up to 5 led's.