Sponge Power enhances the growth of filter feeding species like sponges, tridacna clams and sea squirts. The increased growth helps these organisms process a larger volume of tank water and results in increased water quality. SPS corals see increased tip coloration, with enhanced purples being the most commonly noticed.
- Increases micro-fauna biodiversity and stability
- Enhanced growth potential of SPS corals
- Improved polyp extension with regular use
- Can be used with ZEOvit or by itself
- Supports rapid regeneration in damaged or freshly fragged corals
Sponge Power - Designed for filter feeders such as sponges, tridacna clams and sea squirts.
- Increased growth of filter feeding species
- Supports increased water processing and ultimately water quality
- Longer colored tip portions of SPS corals
- Purple enhancements in SPS corals
- Improves recovery of damaged corals
Suggested Dose: 1-3 drop for 25 gallons
To find the right Korallen-Zucht solutions for your tank or simply learn more about the ZEOvit System, check out our BRStv Buyer’s Guide To Korallen Zucht or download the Korallen-Zucht product guides below.
Does Sponge Power contain a little Potassium? Thank you.
It will not introduce new sponges, only feed the ones you have. Sponges get in the system from spores that come in off a rock or frag plug.
You can use both, the sponge power provides nutrition in the water column that is for clams, sponges and filter feeders. The ZeoFood is amino acids and vitamins that directly feed your corals and help them grow.
That suggested dose is daily :-)