Kill A Watt PS-10 Electricity Usage Monitoring Power Strip
Earn 790 Reward Points Earn 395 Reward Points$79.99
Have you ever wondered how much electricity your entire aquarium consumes? Now you will know how much power you are actually using with the Kill A Watt PS-10 Power Strip. The power strip gives you 10 surge-protected outlets that will let you monitor Voltage, Amperage, KWH, Current Leakage, and much more! From real-time instant to time elapse consumption readings the Kill A Watt PS-10 is designed to help save you money.
- Large soft touch buttons
- Illuminated LCD display
- Illuminated power switch
- Adjustable circuit breaker
- 10x grounded outlets
- Low profile wall plug
- Six foot power cord
- UL listed
The Kill A Watt PS-10 can protect your valuable electronics while giving you the ability to monitor the power usage going through the power strip. The PS-10 has a bunch of features that are not found on any other power strip on the market. Readings are shown on a large backlit LCD display making values very easy notice at a glance. Memory within the PS-10 will retain the KWH, and elapse time measurements allowing you to know how much power your aquarium consumes throughout the day.
- Advanced Surge Protection Circuitry
- Soft Power-Up
- Displays Max/Min Volts, Amps, Watts, PF, & Leakage Current
- 6 Foot Cord with Low Profile Plug
- Light-Up Power Switch
- Backlit LCD Display
- Ten Grounded Outlets
- EMI Filter reduces noise
Kill A Watt PS-10 Specifications
RMS Voltage: 108.0 ~ 132.0 Vrms
RMS Current: 0.0 ~ 15.0 Amps
Active Power: 0 ~ 1980 Watts
Power Factor: 0 ~ 100%
KWH: 0.00 ~ 9999 KWH
Leakage Current: 0 ~ 30mA
Weight: 1 lbs. 12 oz.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 3″ x 12 1/2″ x 2″
|Product Name||Kill A Watt PS-10 Electricity Usage Monitoring Power Strip|
This power monitor does not have the ability to control the outlet status, it will operate at a constant on with power usage monitoring. If you have any other questions, let us know.
With grounded outlets the ground will inherently have some current leakage which simply is stray current from the power source hot line. This should always remain at a very low level. If the current leakage spread to the ground ever increases to unsafe levels the meter will shut down the line (similar to the GFCI outlet tripping) turning the power off to that outlet. This could happen during a short or if the hot line ever is worn and insulation missing causing the hot to come in contact with ground.