- Joe's Juice Aiptasia Eliminator (20mL)
Aiptasia and Majano Anemones can override a tank in months, causing massive headaches to try to remove them all. By using a small amount of JoesJuice at first sight of the Aiptasia or Majano will eradicate them without affecting water chemistry.
- Reef Safe
- Feeding Aiptasia and Majano is simple
- Feeding can be done with the lights on
- Aitpasia and Majano DO NOT retract while being fed
- No injection required
- No need to siphon anemone out of tank after application
- Results in minutes not hours
- Applicator and tip included
- No effects on water chemistry
Joe's Juice has been available world wide since 2003 as a simple to use, reef safe, Aiptasia solution. Simply feed a small amount of JoesJuice and the results will happen within minutes.
- Turn off powerheads before feeding.
- Shake well before use.
- Fill supplied syringe and tip with 'patent pending' mixture.
- For Aiptasia: Gently place syringe over their mouth, feed anemone a small amount of mixture.
- For Majano: Spread a small amount of mixture at their center.
- Both anemones will consume the product.
Aptasia Killer By heartlandpom on 4/9/2018heartlandpom would recommend this product to a friendI bought this product because of reviews by others. I was able to eradicate most of my aptasia that I was able to get to using a syringe with needle. I would recommend this product.
Joe’s Juice By Marco on 12/11/2017Marco would recommend this product to a friendJoes juice works great, aptasia’s melted away in front of my eyes.
Worked 60% or time and the syringe was crappy in flexibility By Joshua on 9/27/2017Joshua would recommend this product to a friendDecent product, worked on 60% of apisatia or majano anemones. The only downfall is the crappy syringe that wasn't flexible
Great stuff !!! By jhmeresqu on 9/29/2015jhmeresqu would recommend this product to a friendThe best stuff out there......used it the other day for the first time....aiptasia disintegrated within 30 seconds right before my eyes.....wow!!! Amazing stuff....with no ill effects to any of the other corals or tank critters or fish.