- Iodi+ Iodine - Prodibio (DISCONTINUED)
Iodi+ is a concentrated Iodine supplement for reef tanks. When corals are developing they will consume iodine for growth and coloration, which over time can become depleted in your aquarium if it is not added back in proper amounts through water changes. Invertebrates will also utilize iodine as well for coloration and growth. Iodine can help combat other issues like bleaching and excess oxygen that can be produced by zooxanthellae under excessive lighting conditions.
- Iodine is a required trace element
- Helps growth and coloration of corals
- Helps corals adapt to lighting changes
- Neutralizes excessive oxygen
- Utilized by invertebrates
How should Iodi+ be used:
It is suggested to dose every 15 days to keep a balance of Iodine available for corals and invertebrates to consume. Each vial should be used entirely and should not be stored for later use.
- 0 - 15 gal: Dose 1 vial every 15 days
- 16 - 30 gal: Dose 2 vials every 15 days
- 30 - 49 gal: Dose 1 Vial Every 15 days
- 50 - 104 gal: Dose 2 Vials Every 15 days
- 105 - 159 gal: Dose 3 Vials Every 15 days
- 160 - 209 gal: Dose 4 Vials Every 15 days
- 210 - 264 gal: Dose 5 Vials Every 15 days
- 265 - 530 gal: Dose 1 Vial Every 15 days
- 531 - 265 gal: Dose 2 Vials Every 15 days
- 211 - 265 gal: Add 1 Vial for every 525 gallons of total water volume every 15 days
Note: Prodibio utilizes glass vials which excel greatly over plastic containers when it comes to oxidation and contamination. Please read the "How to use the product" instructions that are included with each kit to properly break the glass vials. All vials are filled with argon or nitrogen instead of oxygen. Lack of oxygen within the vial allows nutrients within to stay fresh.