- FX ChloraGuard Chlorine & Chloramine Carbon Block - Filtrex (DISCONTINUED)
FX ChloraGuard filters offer a unique carbon blend that delivers exceptionally low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, and excellent contaminant reduction.
- 1 micron nominal filtration
- No release of carbon fines
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- Manufactured from NSF Standard 61 Certified carbon
- WQA and NSF validated/certified
- 1 micron
- Temp range of 40° to 100°
Super!! By FLSharkvictim on 1/1/2018FLSharkvictim would recommend this product to a friendSame think with my city, they started with the Choloramine's! I have a 6 stage RODI with two DI's.Here is how I run my 6 stage in the following order:
Stage 1: SEDIMENT FILTER # 1 / MICRON PREMIUM ROSAVE.Z
Stage 2:. BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block
Stage 3: BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block VOX
Stage 4: 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
Stage 5: Nuclear Grade Color Changing Deionization Resin red
Stage 6: Nuclear Grade Color Changing Deionization Resin blue
Works for me By Mac on 6/29/2016Mac would recommend this product to a friendThe city started using Chloramines. These take care of any issues now.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...