Flipper Nano Magnetic Cleaner (DISCONTINUED)
Compatible for glass aquariums up to 1/4 inch.
Flipper magnet cleaners allow you to fully clean your aquariums glass with just a single tool. The flippers ability to flip from the side with a scraper attachment for stuck on coralline, to the scrubber side with a soft pad for final cleaning of the tank's glass.
When using the scraper side of the Flipper magnets there are only 3 points of contact which keeps that chance of scratching down to a minimum.
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
- Includes Stainless Steel for glass tanks.
- It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
|Product Name||Flipper Nano Magnetic Cleaner (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
ps- My buddy, Pete, has the standard size flipper and it really is very effective... When flipped to the scrapper side, coraline doesn't stand a chance. That is a first for my 10+ years using various mag cleaners that make the same claims.