- Ultra Clam Special Food - Fauna Marin (DISCONTINUED)
- Increase growth, coloration and resistance to disease
- Formulated for filter feeders like Tridacna clams, Lima species, etc.
- Use in combination with Fauna Marin UltraMINs
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
Manufacturer's Dosing Recommendation for Clams and Photosynthetic Corals
- 1. Mix Ultra Clam and Ultra MIN S to a stiff MASH.
- 2. Add as much Ultra MIN S until a small (1-2 mm) supernatant (liquid lying on top of solid) forms and let sit over night.
- 3. The next day the supernatant should have disappeared.
- 4. Now add more Ultra MIN S until you have a small supernatant again, and let the food sit for a few hours. You can store the food mix for about a week.
- 5. For every 1000 L (250 gal) add 5 - 10 mL of the food mix several times per day. To disperse the food, add to a high flow are of the tank.
- 6. The total amount of food depends on the nutrient concentration in the aquarium, the lower the nutrient concentration, the less food is necessary.
Microalgae, different species of nano-plankton, clay minerals, zeolites, fish oil, solanacaea powder, polymers, organic acids, trace elements, amino acids: Lysine, Alanine, Glycine, Taurine, Thronine and more
There are no videos related to this product.