1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
I recommend By Ghislain on 12/22/2014Ghislain would recommend this product to a friendGood product
Bang By Greenstreet on 12/20/2014Greenstreet would recommend this product to a friendGreat product
Fauna balling light By Rocco on 11/5/2014Rocco would recommend this product to a friendLove the balling light, very simple all you do is add to your 2 part BRS has a video check it out! My corals are very vibrant in color I believe in the fauna marin trace 1 2 and 3!
Try it and see By Rocco on 2/3/2014Rocco would recommend this product to a friendBeen in the hobby for 20 yrs and kinda wanted to punt Fauna Marin balling lite and give it a try. Follow the directions given by BRS video.
The reef loves it! It gives the additional boost for the finicky inhabitants and everything else. I can see the additional spark it gives to my reef!
This review will be copied to the other 2 balling lite additions.