- Ultra Balling Light Trace 3 Health Elements - Fauna Marin
Balling Light Trace 3 - Health Elements is part of the Balling Light system from Fauna Marin. The balling light system is a system of dosing Calcium, Carbonate and Magnesium as well as trace elements to replenish your reef tank. These elements are depleted because corals consume them as they grow.
- High purity
- Follow manufacturer's instructions
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
Great product By RCA on 1/10/2019RCA would recommend this product to a friendHighly recommend parts 1,2,& 3. Use in combination with BRS two part. Been using these products for a month and corals r taking off and colors are amazing.
WOW By Spence on 3/27/2018Spence would recommend this product to a friendOne week and I can see the difference. Works great...
I recommend By Ghislain on 12/22/2014Ghislain would recommend this product to a friendGood product
Bang By Greenstreet on 12/20/2014Greenstreet would recommend this product to a friendGreat product
Fauna balling light By Rocco on 11/5/2014Rocco would recommend this product to a friendLove the balling light, very simple all you do is add to your 2 part BRS has a video check it out! My corals are very vibrant in color I believe in the fauna marin trace 1 2 and 3!
Try it and see By Rocco on 2/3/2014Rocco would recommend this product to a friendBeen in the hobby for 20 yrs and kinda wanted to punt Fauna Marin balling lite and give it a try. Follow the directions given by BRS video.
The reef loves it! It gives the additional boost for the finicky inhabitants and everything else. I can see the additional spark it gives to my reef!
This review will be copied to the other 2 balling lite additions.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...