- Ultra Balling Light Trace 1 Color & Grow Elements - Fauna Marin
- High purity
- Follow manufacturer's instructions
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
WOW By Spence on 3/27/2018Spence would recommend this product to a friendOne week and I can see the difference. Works great...
trace cooler By Zmbiestriker on 6/20/2017Zmbiestriker would recommend this product to a friendbetter color
Trace elements By Shawn on 7/4/2015Shawn would recommend this product to a friendI tried this stuff to get away from manually dosing my tank trace elements. My GSP'S & other corals are growing like wild fire. I will need to frag soon AGAIN!
Bang By Greenstreet on 12/20/2014Greenstreet would recommend this product to a friendWorks great for me great colors
Try it and see By rocco on 2/3/2014rocco would recommend this product to a friendBeen in the hobby for 20 yrs and kinda wanted to punt Fauna Marin balling lite and give it a try. Follow the directions given by BRS video.
The reef loves it! It gives the additional boost for the finicky inhabitants and everything else. I can see the additional spark it gives to my reef!
This review will be copied to the other 2 balling lite additions.
Starting at: $11.99
Starting at: $11.59
Starting at: $15.99
In your video you indicated that trace 1 and trace 2 could be added to the brs calcium mix. In addition you indicated that trace 3 could be added to the brs alkalinity mix. The amounts were 6ml's each of the trace 1 and trace 2 and 20ml's of trace 3. I've seen online where the amounts people were using were 20ml's each of the trace 1 & 2 and 60 ml's of trace 3. I was wondering what the actual amounts should be? Thanks.
From our tests the conservative estimate is 6ml of trace 1 and 2 mixed with the Calcium and 20 mL of trace 3 mixed with the Alkalinity. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!