- Ultra Balling Light Calcium Mix - Fauna Marin (DISCONTINUED)
- High purity
- Follow manufacturer's instructions
1st 5 L Container
1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container
1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. This new method does not require magnesium sulfate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to the container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
So wait, the 1 KG you sell is not even enough to make one batch 5L?
1kg makes 2.5 L which is .66 of a gallon?
That does not make much at all...
These will only come in the standard 1 and 4kg sizes. The 1 kg will make the .66 gallon of solution and is not as much as a Bulk two part alternative. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!