Coral Dust Coral Food - Fauna Marin
100 mL Coral Dust Coral Food - Fauna Marin
Earn 230 Reward Points Earn 115 Reward Points$23.99
250 mL Coral Dust Coral Food - Fauna Marin
Earn 490 Reward Points Earn 245 Reward Points$49.99
Specially formulated marine particles for colored Ricordea and Zoanthus as wells as small polyp corals like Goniopora and others. From our observations, Coral Dust produces some of the best feeding responses of any zooplankton replacement we've tried. Even zoanthids and mushrooms will readily accept this food, and the particle size is perfect for broadcast or target feeding.
- Plankton, fish, shrimp and fish by-products
- Oil, lipids, algae, marine proteins and biopolymers
Manufacturer's Recommended Dosing:
For 50 US Gallon Tank
When starting out, Fauna Marin recommends that you use less and see the reaction of the tank inhabitants. You can use for feeding a syringe. The food can be also feed as dry food.
- Add 1/4 tsp with Aquarium water mix it and dose this amount for a 50 gallon tank. Do not overdose.
- Stir and let sit for 15 minutes
- Feed several times each day in small amounts - no more than 10 mL of the mix per 50 US gallons
Note: Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
|Product Name||Coral Dust Coral Food - Fauna Marin|
|SKU||Fauna Marin Ricordea/Zoanthus Coral Food|