- Ricordea/Zoanthus Coral Food - Fauna Marin
- Plankton, fish, shrimp and fish by-products
- Oil, lipids, algae, marine proteins and biopolymers
- Due to customs restrictions we are unable to ship this product to Canada
Manufacturer's Recommended Dosing:
Add 1/4 tsp with Aquarium water mix it and dose this amount for a 50 gallon tank. Do not overdose.
When starting out, Fauna Marin recommends that you use less and see the reaction of the tank inhabitants. You can use for feeding a syringe. The food can be also feed as dry food.
For 50 US Gallon Tank
- Mix 10 mL Ricordea & Zoanthus with 10 mL Ultra Min D
- Stir and let sit for 15 minutes
- Feed several times each day in small amounts - no more than 10 mL of the mix per 50 US gallons
Great for other Corals with Small Mouths By BDog on 3/21/2017BDog would recommend this product to a friendI have almost exclusively used this on getting the smallest of chalice frags to eat encouraging rapid growth and additional mouths. Great for feeding my JF Jack-o-lantern leptoseris. I have zoas, but never intentionally feed them although I sure they're getting some as well when I'm using this product.
Fauna Marin Ricordea/Zoanthus Coral Food By skippsterr on 11/27/2015skippsterr would recommend this product to a friendgreat product; non clouding. zoa's appear to perk up..
More growth/buds on zoa By PhoticZoner on 12/30/2013PhoticZoner would recommend this product to a friendThought I'd just try this, and have had good results! I turn off the pumps and spot feed this to zoas. After a couple months of doing that maybe twice a week, I have 11 buds on a frag that only had 8. Seems to work for me.