- 1048 Universal Pump (160 GPH) - Eheim
German-made and extremely quiet. EHEIM universal pumps offer a large power spectrum and versatile uses. They also feature outstanding continuous operation characteristics in a more robust pump.
- Output: 160 GPH
- Head Height: 6 ft.
- Power Watt: 10W
- Intake: 1/2"
- Outlet: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submerged in the water or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer). Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
- Universal pumps are designed for use in/under water as well as for powerful use outside.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The pressure connector enables the use of interesting accessories such as installation SET 2.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water
- Can be used submerged or in-line
- Silent operation
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or saltwater
- Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
- Optional screen prefilter intake
Quick Compare - Eheim Universal Pump
|Model||Power Usage||Maximum Head Pressure||Maximum Flow||Overall Dimensions|
|1046||5 Watts||3.11 Ft.||80 GPH||4" x 5.8" x 3”|
4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
|1250||28 Watts||6.5 Ft.||320 GPH||4.75" x 7" x 3.75”|
|1260||65 Watts||12 Ft.||640 GPH||6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”|
6.25 x 8.5 x 4.5”
Great Lower Volume Pump By Salty on 8/10/2015Salty would recommend this product to a friendI was using a higher turnover pump before , which worked well but after 12 years finally burnt out . Since I was using it for my UV light , I felt that a lower volume turn over would give more exposure time to the light , but I also wanted a sturdy pump that would last long and I need not worry about . I find this pump to be the ideal alternative to the solution .
Decent pump but not very powerful By Richard on 1/20/2014Richard would recommend this product to a friendI purchased this pump to use in my salt water mixing station specifically because I could plumb it externally. It does the job and it doesn't make a lot of noise but I would go bigger next time.
There are no videos related to this product.
Starting at: $1.39
Starting at: $0.99
We have had a great experience with both Eheim pumps and Sicce. You will need a minimum flow of 550 GPH for a tank of your size. Ideally with head height you can go for a maximum of 750 GPH to compensate for head loss. I have included a link to the Sicce pump below.