Great gel glue for securing your aquacultured coral frags, or sculpturing your live rock. A superior inter-molecular bonding in a form that is easy to apply, less messy, and long lasting.
- Securely mount your corals in any position
- Works under water
- Sets in 10 seconds, Cures in 5 minutes
- Triple distilled for purity
- pH neutral
- Non-clogging pin-cap
- Step 1: Turn off in-tank flow
- Step 2: Apply glue to coral or rock above or under water
- Step 3: Hold item in desired location until set (about 10 seconds)
- Step 4: Allow glue to fully cure before turning flow back on (about 5 minutes)
|Product Name||EcoTech Coral Glue|
|Adhesive Type||Thick Super Glue|
The easy answer for gluing rocks is so they do not get knocked over and break or scratch the tank. This happens more often than not when not secured well or when working in your aquarium. Most rocks do not fit together well to make an aesthetically pleasing pile with out balancing or gluing them. Most fish in the reef tank will tend to not be aggressive as this clashes with many of the most common reef safe fish. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!