Drain Saddle Clamps directly plumb the waste water line from RO systems to a sinks drain pipe.
Two Configurations Available
- 1/4" Push Connect
- 3/8" Push Connect
- 1/4" hole needed for 1/4" drain saddle clamp
- 3/8" hole needed for 3/8" drain saddle clamp
- Max pipe diameter 1.5" Sch 40 PVC or Sch. 80 PVC
- Drill appropieate size hole in sink drain pipe close to the sink
- Stick included gasket around hole (remove die cut circle from center if needed
- Position clamp on pipe and fasten with included screws
- Push in tubing and check for leaks
|SKU||Drain Saddle Clamp|
You sell some drain saddle clamp. However, I want to know how I connect my pipe tot he saddle clamp? It is a push in system or do I need a connector piece to connect the pipe to the clamp?
The clamp will certainly fit and hold. the issue is that the pipe will need a 1/4" hole drilled to allow the tubing to be inserted in through the saddle into the pipe. This may prove to be slightly more difficult to drill over plastic Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.