Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution - Brightwell Aquatics
Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution 60ml - Brightwell Aquatics
Earn 60 Reward Points Earn 30 Reward Points$6.99
Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution 125ml - Brightwell Aquatics
Earn 100 Reward Points Earn 50 Reward Points$10.99
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Cuprion is NOT reef safe.
Copper is an extremely toxic to all animals in certain concentrations. Scaled fish can handle small amounts of copper to treat certain diseases. Any Copper treatments should be done in a quarantine tank with proper filtration and daily ammonia and copper level testing.
- For use by experienced, qualified professional aquarists only.
- Ionic, non-chelated copper solution.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases free copper concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- For use in fish-only aquaria.
- Not for use with scaleless fish.
- Not for use in aquaria housing live plants or invertebrates.
- Consult an appropriate reference source for the use of ionic copper solutions in aquaria before use.
Instructions and Guidelines
Cuprion has been formulated to increase the concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm for each drop administered to 1 US-gallon of water. It is expressly meant for use by qualified professional aquarists with a firm
understanding of the manner in which ionic copper solutions are employed in aquatic systems, and who have considerable actual experience in doing so; Cuprion is not meant for use by recreational aquarists.
For use by professional aquarists only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Copper (min) 15,140 ppm.
Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents.
|Product Name||Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution - Brightwell Aquatics|