- Cuprion - Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution - Brightwell Aquatics
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Cuprion is NOT reef safe.
Copper is an extremely toxic to all animals in certain concentrations. Scaled fish can handle small amounts of copper to treat certain diseases. Any Copper treatments should be done in a quarantine tank with proper filtration and daily ammonia and copper level testing.
- For use by experienced, qualified professional aquarists only.
- Ionic, non-chelated copper solution.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases free copper concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- For use in fish-only aquaria.
- Not for use with scaleless fish.
- Not for use in aquaria housing live plants or invertebrates.
- Consult an appropriate reference source for the use of ionic copper solutions in aquaria before use.
Instructions and Guidelines
Cuprion has been formulated to increase the concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm for each drop administered to 1 US-gallon of water. It is expressly meant for use by qualified professional aquarists with a firm
understanding of the manner in which ionic copper solutions are employed in aquatic systems, and who have considerable actual experience in doing so; Cuprion is not meant for use by recreational aquarists.
For use by professional aquarists only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for fish meant for human consumption.
Copper (min) 15,140 ppm.
Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents.
copper By Tony on 12/10/2016Tony would recommend this product to a friendIf you don't have a quarantine tank or even if you do this is good for removing pests before they get into your tank. I would just acclimate my fish and put them in my tank I stopped doing that because I had a Marine Velvet outbreak (Take it from me USE COPPER PLEASE YOU WON'T REGRET IT)
Welcome to Week 15 of 52 Weeks of Reefing! This w ...
This is a great preventative method! You will add one drop per gallon to reach the appropriate level. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!