- Coral Vits - Prodibio
Coral Vits combines all the necessary vitamins needed for the development of corals and other organisms in the reef aquarium. Aiding in the acceleration of tissue repair while reducing stress on corals, Coral Vits incorporates Neoguoutte technology to create a water-soluble multivitamin that is gradually released into the aquarium. With Prodibio's Coral Vits vitamins are gradually released into the aquarium allowing them to become available for your corals to consume over time. Most of the vitamins your corals require can be synthesized but some of them they simply cannot produce in the proper quantities or even at all, and that is why many aquarists are required to supplement them for proper coral health.
- Contains all the vitamins needed for optimal growth and coloration
- Water soluble and lipophilic vitamins
- Accelerates tissue repair
- Balanced formula releases over time
- Can be added at the same time as Reef Booster
How should Coral Vits be used:
It is suggested to dose every 15 days to keep a balance of vitamins available for corals to consume. For best results, it is recommended to use in conjunction with Reef Booster. Coral Vits should be used regularly or at least during the coral propagation process to help heal and repair any scaring or tissue loss.
- 30 - 49 gal: Dose 1 Vial Every 15 days
- 50 - 104 gal: Dose 2 Vials Every 15 days
- 105 - 159 gal: Dose 3 Vials Every 15 days
- 160 - 209 gal: Dose 4 Vials Every 15 days
- 210 - 264 gal: Dose 5 Vials Every 15 days
- 265 - 530 gal: Dose 1 Vial Every 15 days
- 531 - 265 gal: Dose 2 Vials Every 15 days
- 211 - 265 gal: Add 1 Vial for ever 525 gallons of total water volume every 15 days
Note: Prodibio utilizes glass vials which excel greatly over plastic containers when it comes to oxidation and contamination. Please read the "How to use the product" instructions that are included with each kit to properly break the glass vials. All vials are filled with argon or nitrogen instead of oxygen. Lack of oxygen within the vial allows nutrients within to stay fresh.