- BM-T12 Slave Pump - Bubble Magus
Bubble Magus' most advanced pump to date!
The BM-T12 is a great addition for the BM-T11 if you need more heads for dosing calcium, alkalinity, additive dosing, or even food dosing. Purchase the BM-T12 slave unit to add additional heads to your T11 setup!
- Stylish new body color and form factor
- Connects directly to BM-T11 for added dosing channels
- Tighter tolerances on seams to resist moisture exposure on internal circuitry
- German-made medical grade tubing for increased lifespan
- Advanced alarm system to alert you if there is an issue with the motor, tubing, or board
- Dimensions - 10" x 5.75" x 2.75"
- Accuracy +/- 5%
- Voltage - AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.36A, DC12V, 1A
- 3M Dosing Tube Included
- Flow - 1 to 1999mL
- Cycles - Maximum 24 per day
What's in the Box?:
- BM-T12 Slave Dosing Pump
- Power Supply
* Note - BM-T11 and BM-T12 are not interchangeable with BM-T01 and BM-T02 models. T12 slave unit will not function standalone.
it works but.... By mholzapfel on 6/18/2016mholzapfel would recommend this product to a friendTheir are no specs on the type of tubing being supplied the chemicals that are compatible with the tubing supplied.
So when dosing Red Sea NoPox "ethanol for the most part" the tubing turned milky white. Not good it is melting the PVC tubing supplied. For the money they sell for they should not be cheeping out on tubing.
Now to by the correct tubing from mcmastercarr.com
Great Pump By James on 4/27/2016James would recommend this product to a friendI purchased this as a standalone option till I get a DOS... The instruction could REALLY use some proofreading and grammar correction with the translation. If you disregard the instructions, setup is actually quite easy. The buttons are a little hard to press - but they're sealed, so no danger of any water intrusion there. I was pleasantly surprised that during setup I unplugged the unit to move, and when I plugged it back in, it had retained the correct time, and my set program! dosing was accurate and exactly as expected - i would recommend this pump to anyone looking for an affordable pump with built in timing.
perfect !!!!! By angel on 11/25/2015angel would recommend this product to a friendthis dosing pump its perfect...work really good and he work very accurate!!!!