Arcti-Pods Refrigerated Copepods - Reef Nutrition
Ships with Frozen Flat Rate Shipping
Naturally rich in carotenoids, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and waxy esters for growth.
Arcti-Pods are large, nutrition-packed planktonic copepods harvested fresh from arctic waters. In the ocean, copepods form the basis for much of the marine food chain, making them a favorite food of even finicky fish and excellent for LPS Corals, Anemones, Zoanthids and Brittle Stars as well.
- Rich in natural carotenoids for eye-popping color
- Cold-processed to preserve fatty acids and nutrients
- Great for finicky fish, including Mandarin Gobies
- Whole, intact copepods
- 3000 micron particle size
Invert bottle to mix.
Add 1-2 teaspoons* of Arcti-Pods per 100 gallon tank each day. Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part Arcti-Pods. Target Feeding undiluted product is not advised. You should add enough for your fish to consume within 2 to 3 minutes.
*New users should start with half the recommended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
- Crude Protein (min) --- 2.2%
- Crude Fat (min) --- 1.6%
- Crude Fiber (max) --- 1.0%
- Moisture (max) --- 91.0%
Saltwater, Copepods, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Propionic Acid, Sodium Alginate
Arcti-Pods should be refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) before and after opening. Best By 4 months.
- Small - 6 oz bottle of Arcti-Pods
- Medium - 16 oz bottle of Arcti-Pods
- Large - 32 oz bottle of Arcti-Pods
|Product Name||Arcti-Pods Refrigerated Copepods - Reef Nutrition|
|SKU||Arcti-Pods Refrigerated Copepods - Reef Nutrition|