- Alkalinity Colorimeter HI775 - Fresh Water (OPEN BOX) - Hanna Instruments
Determine the alkalinity levels in your fresh water. The Hanna HI775 Checker HC Handheld Colorimeter for Alkalinity in fresh water bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, remove sample and add reagent. Last, re-insert sample into the Hanna Alkalinity Fresh Water Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±5 ppm ±5% of reading at 25°C
- Light Source: Photodiode @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Colorimetric method. The reaction causes a distinctive range of colors from yellow to green to blue to develop. This meter has been developed to work with fresh water samples.
There are no videos related to this product.
Special Price: $42.46
Special Price: $17.00