Aquaforest PO4 Boost is a professional supplement of easily absorbable phosphorus designed for aquatic plants. Phosphorus is an essential part of phospholipids and nucleic acids and plays a crucial role in plant cell energy processes. A plant's demand for phosphorus increases significantly in highly illuminated, fertilized with CO2 aquariums. Regular use of AF PO4 Boost will help to avoid deficiencies that can slow down growth and cause browning or decay of leaf tips. Regular use of AF PO4 Boost will lead to healthier, greener leaf development over time.
- Easily absorbable phosphorus supplement for aquatic plants
- Increases plant cell energy processes
- Helps prevent slow growth, browning, and leaf tip decay
- Ideal for highly illuminated, CO2 fertilized planted aquariums
Available in Multiple Sizes
Instructions for Use
- Dose 10mL of AF PO4 Boost per every 100L of aquarium water one time per week.
- Use with AF Micro, AF K Boost, and AF K Boost for optimum results.
- Absorbents such as zeolite and/or carbon may reduce effectiveness of the formula.
- Monitor phosphate levels to prevent undesirable algae growth.
1 ml in 10 l of aquarium water will raise levels:
PO4 Phosphate 0,4 mg/l (ppm)
K Potassium 0,15 mg/l (ppm)
For aquatic purposes only. Protect from sunlight. Keep at room temperature in a tightly closed container, keep out of reach of children.
|SKU||AF PO4 Boost - Aquaforest|