AF Lab Rubidium (200 mL)
Rubidium is an element naturally occurring in seawater. Although the exact influence of rubidium on marine organisms is still unknown, it is consistently consumed within a closed aquarium and should therefore be replenished via supplementation in order to maintain seawater parameters consistent with those found in nature
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure rubidium supplement
- Mimics natural seawater conditions
- 1 ml of AF Rubidium increases level by 0.002 mg/l in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 0.10 – 0.14 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 5 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption