AF Lab Kalium (1L) - Aquaforest
Earn 420 Reward Points Earn 21 Reward Points$21.99
Aquaforest Kalium is a highly concentrated potassium supplement to support neurological functions, nutrient transport and strong pink/red coloration in corals. Usage of zeolites-based filtration media in the aquarium may lead to potassium deficiency. Therefore, regular and balanced use of Kalium is recomended to maintain a proper level of potassium in your reef system. The recommended level of potassium in the reef aquarium is 360-380 mg/l.
- Assists with nutrient transport in soft corals
- Strengthens pink and red coloration in SPS corals
- Supports neurological functions in all corals
- 10 ml of Kalium increases the potassium level by 10 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 360 – 420 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 20 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Recommended dosage: 0.1 ml/100 l (27 US gal) of water daily.
|Product Name||AF Lab Kalium (1L) - Aquaforest|