AF Lab Fluorum (1L)
Aquaforest Fluorum is a concentrated supplement of fluorine, a naturally occurring element in seawater. Fluorine deposits are regularly removed by skimmers and filtration media in closed aquarium systems, so it is important to supplement this element in order to maintain water parameters as close to nature as possible. Fluorine participates in the calcification process and supports skeletal tissue. Balanced fluoride supplementation also strengthens the blue and white coloration of SPS corals, as well as highlighting the fluorescence of most corals.
- Concentrated fluorine supplement
- Mimics conditions of natural seawater
- Supports development of coral skeletons
- Strengthens blue and white coloration of SPS corals
- Highlights fluorescence of most corals
Contains traces of potassium and iodine.
- 10 ml of Fluorum in 100 l (27 US gal) of water raises the fluorine level by 0.1 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended level of fluorine in marine aquarium is 1.2 – 1.4 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended dosage: 0.3 ml/100 l (27 US gal) of water daily.
- The maximum safe daily dose is 10 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption and individual aquarium needs