AF Lab Barium (200 mL)
Barium is an element naturally occurring in seawater. Although the exact influence of barium on marine organisms is still unknown, it is consistently consumed within a closed aquarium and should therefore be replenished via supplementation in order to maintain seawater parameters consistent with those found in nature. Its supplementation is especially recomended in SPS dominant systems.
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure barium supplement
- Mimics natural seawater conditions
- Highly recomended for SPS dominant systems
- 1 ml increases the barium level by 0.005 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- The recommended level of barium in aquarium water is 0.001 – 0.04 mg/l (ppm).
- The maximum safe daily dose is 2 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption and ICP-OES test results
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form