A400 DC Controllable Pump (6,060 GPH)
Earn 3,199 Reward Points$3,199.99
Quality controllable DC pumps are hard to find, we did a bit of searching around and found Abyzz. A German company that is only using the best parts to make reliable, efficient controllable DC pumps. The easy to use driver boasts a full menu that has a LCD display allowing you to know the status of the pump, power usage, RPM, overall percentage of flow, temperature, and more. Abyzz pumps are fully controllable from 0-100% allowing you to set the flow exactly where you need it.
Max Flow - 6,060 GPH
Max Head - 30.55 feet
- Internal or External application
- Super silent operation
- Fully Controllable from 0-100% in 1% increments
- MCFS (Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer) for random, waves etc
- Integrated BoostMode
- Soft Start enabled
- Lockable cables and connections
- Rotating head
- Removable stand
- Enabled interface for peripheral devices
From titanium impeller shafts to the sinusoidal three-phase synchronous motor, the materials used in the Abyzz pumps have been carefully selected for harmonious compatibility and integration. Calcium deposits are easily the biggest avoidable issue with pumps used in saltwater aquariums. Abyzz has gone a step above the competition by including a pre-installed flush bearing, and silicon carbide bearings that will help protect against calcium deposits forming in the first place allowing a lifetime of operation.
One of the concerns when choosing a large pump should be power consumption and efficiency. Abyzz motors operate at an efficiency factor of over 90% making them the perfect energy saving solution. The driver and motor run off 12v allowing them to be used with an uncounted amount of applications. Each controller also has a 0-10v port for external control from aquarium controllers like the Neptune Apex system. Abyzz does make dedicated connections for different brands of aquariums controllers like GHL and Neptune that should be available very shortly.
- BOOSTMODE max flow: 6,060 gph
- Normal mode max flow: 4,800 gph
- Head height max: 30.55 ft
- Rated input: 4-400W
- Input voltage: 110v 60Hz
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Ambient temperature: 35.5°F - 104°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.40 PSI
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 ft
- Pump cable length: 9.9 ft
- Inlet Size: 50mm / 2 in
- Outlet Size: 40mm / 1.5 in
- Internal or External applications
- Dimensions: 9.45" x 5.93" x 7.13"
- Abyzz A400 pump
- 110V 60Hz driver
- Power cable: 5 ft
- Driver/Controller connecting cable: 6.5 ft
- Operating manual
- 10 year limited lifetime warranty
This product was developed and is manufactured in Germany by Venotec.
|Product Name||A400 DC Controllable Pump (6,060 GPH) - Abyzz|
|Max Head Height||Over 20 Feet|
|Control Type||Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|
|Compatible with Controllers||Apex, GHL, 0-10V|
|Power Cord Length||10 Feet|
I have included a link to the Neptune forum where this discussion is taking place. The abyzz can be set up to run on the Variable Voltage ports on the apex. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!