- 7 Stage Pro RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit - Bulk Reef Supply
This kit is designed to treat all major water sources including well water and water treated with chloramines or chlorine. This kit will work with all BRS 7 Stage Pro RO/DI Systems and most other RO/DI units on the market today that use industry standard 10” filters and have three DI stages for the individual single bed and mixed bed resins.
- GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- Dual BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- Pro Series Cation Deionization Resin
- Pro Series Anion Deionization Resin
- Pro Series Mixed Bed Cation Deionization Resin
The 7 Stage Pro RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit has been upgraded with the latest in carbon block technology and the best 7 stage RO/DI solution to universally treat for chloramines, chlorine and well water. The kit includes the upgraded GE 1 micron ROSave.Z true graded density depth sediment filter, two 1 Micron BRS Universal Carbon Blocks and a single cartrdige refill of BRS Pro Cation, Anion and Mixed bed deionization resins. This kit can be used with 7 Stage Pro BRS RO/DI systems, legacy BRS systems and all major competitor triple DI 7 stage RO/DI systems that use standard 10” filters.
Recommended Installation for this package:
- Stage one: GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Filter
- Stage two: BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- Stage three: BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- DI Stage one - BRS Pro Cation Single Bed Resin
- DI Stage two - BRS Pro Anion Single Bed Resin
- DI Stage three - BRS Pro Mixed Bed Cation Resin
ROsave.Z Depth Filters are made in the USA and specifically made for reverse osmosis pretreatment applications. This premium sediment filter will protect the more expensive carbon blocks and prolong overall filter set life to decrease over
ROSave.Zs' Z.Plex technology provides great performance:
- Up to twice the life of conventional depth filters
- Up to 50% lower pressure drop
- Up to 100% greater dirt holding capacity
- Superior SDI reduction
- Melt-bonded exterior ensures no media migration
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- NSF 42 certified, FDA compliant
BRS Universal Carbon Blocks are manufactured using high performance catalytic active carbon combined with a new binder system technology which maximizes the availability of the critical catalytic sites. The combination of advanced carbon technology, increased volume of carbon contained in each filter and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally high chloramine, chlorine, VOC and general chemical performance.
- NSF Certified
- Specifically formulated for superior Chloramine reduction
- 1 µm (micron) Nominal Filtration*
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM**
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM***
- High chemical adsorption
- 30% more carbon than standard blocks****
BRS Pro Deionization Resins are packaged in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags and vacuum sealed to maintain maximum storage life and effectiveness.
Note: Membranes are not included in standard filter replacement kits. Membranes should be replaced as needed.
*Nominal Micron rating for all above - 1 micron
**2ppm free chlorine >90% reduction
***3ppm monochloramine >85% reduction
****Manufacturer's internal test data
Great service/product By Ken on 12/24/2018Ken would recommend this product to a friendShipping was great actually got it a day before promised. After mounting on my "mobile water cart" I purged the membranes/carbon block fines and then started making water. I had enough water to fill my 24 gallon tank with plenty to spare in a few hours. Hook up and use of the stem was easy and the TDS meter was simple to use. I would recommend this to any one for all types of tanks as water is the back bone of our tanks life support.
Great product By Will on 9/11/2018Will would recommend this product to a friendI like how this 7 stage system seems to produce better water quality as well as that it seems to last longer on the DI resins I also installed a solenoid valve to rep the system from constantly running which I’m sure also helped
Nicely packaged By Curt on 8/9/2018Curt would recommend this product to a friendMade changing 6 stage filter to a 7 stage easy.
How many gallons of ro water will this kit produce
There is not an exact number of gallons that it can filter through before being exhausted. That all will depend on your source water quality and the amount of water you make. We recommend replacing them every 1-3 months.