57 Gallon Shallow Internal Overflow Rimless Aquarium
This item ships directly from Fiji Cube.
To create a living work of art, you need to start with the right aquarium.
Internal overflow aquariums offer a specific advantage to folks who want to plumb their display to a sump but need to minimize the space required behind the aquarium. By having the drains plumbed through the bottom, the drain and return plumbing can run straight down to the sump with no extra twists or turns and the tank can be mounted close to the wall without sacrificing too much room inside of the aquarium.
- Ultra-clear low iron glass
- Beveled edges
- Black silicon
- Removable black film on back glass
- Mid-tank overflow features top, middle & bottom weir design for efficient removal of debris
- Dual return jet kit included
Fiji Cube shows real attention to detail in their aquariums, including features that any hobbyist can appreciate. They use extra thick low-iron glass for their aquariums, and bevel the edges for a clean, classy look. The attractive and unique design of the Fiji Cube internal overflow design stands out for its minimal impact to the space within the display, leaving you free to create a beautiful aquascape.
- Total Volume: 57 Gallons
- Dimensions: 35.43"L x 23.62"W x 15.75"H
- Glass Thickness: 0.5" (12 mm)
- Drain Plumbing Size: 2x 1"
- Return Jet Plumbing Size: 2x 1/2"
- Return Bulkhead Size: 3/4"
- 1x Fiji Cube 57g INT Rimless Glass Tank
- 2x Flexible Return Line Kits
|Aquarium Size||75 - 100 Gallons|