- 2” Ball Valve (OPEN BOX) - Cepex
For those who have used Cepex ball valves know they are worth every penny. Most hardware stores carry cheap ball valves that over time get hard to turn and can break pretty easily. Cepex ball valves will last a lifetime with super smoother operation. We are always recommending the use of unions on plumbing as well. Unions make everything from plumbing and maintenance easier. By having a union on each side of the ball valve allows for easy removal of hardware, or isolation of equipment for service.
Cepex Ball Valves operate with smooth precision and last forever.
- Comes with slip AND thread fittings
- Smooth long-term operation
- Key for tightening seal
- Easy breakdown makes cleaning a breeze
- More professional look than white Schedule 40 PVC
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
Do you already have a few Cepex Ball Valves and need new slip connectors? Click Here
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.