- 150W Neo-Therm Submersible Heater (OPEN BOX) - Cobalt Aquatics
Cobalt Neo-Therm heaters are very unique. They have a super thin profile that allows them to fit into tight spaces like on AIO compartments, or sump baffles. With its easy to set and easy to read control system, setting a heater has never been this easy.
- Easy to set "One Touch" control
- Advanced electronic thermostat - Accurate to ±0.5ºF
- LED Display - shows the Set Temp and Tank Temp simultaneously
- Set temperature range from 66ºF up to 96ºF
- Safety features
Safety Features - integrated thermal protection circuitry shuts the heater down before it can overheat. The outer casing is shatterproof making the NEO-therms virtually indestructible. Use for freshwater and saltwater aquariums and terrariums.
Correct heater position- Vertical with heating element down, bezel, cord, and button up.
- Minimum water level - Top of the bezel.
- For 25, 50, 75 Watt - 5.5" from bottom of the heater
- For 100 Watt - 8.75" from bottom of the heater
- Maximum depth of 31.5" deep at the bezel
Quick Compare - Cobalt Neo-Therm Submersible Aquarium Heaters
|Model No.||Maximum Aquarium Size||Dimensions|
|25W||6 Gallons||6 1/2" L x 2 1/8" W x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
|50W||12 Gallons||6 1/2" L x 2 1/8" W x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
|75W||20 Gallons||6 1/2" L x 2 1/8" W x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
|100W||29 Gallons||9 3/4" x 2 1/8" x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
|150W||40 Gallons||10 7/8" x 2 1/8" x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
|300W||75 Gallons||10 7/8" x 2 1/8" x 4/5" Thick at Bezel|
Note: 300W model consists of two connected heating elements that measure 10 7/8" x 2 1/8" x 4/5" each.
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.