Aperture Business New Website Reminder
We are now transitioning all ordering of Neptune Systems, EcoTech Marine, AquaIllumination, Bulk Reef Supply Wholesale, and all of our Aperture Exclusive Distribution Brands to the new Aperture Business website (aperturebusiness.com).
If we have not yet moved your account, we need your basic information to complete that transition.
Please complete the form linked above as soon as possible to get started.
If you have any questions, please contact your Aperture sales representative.
Never worry about flushing your RODI systems membrane ever again!
Membrane flushing is a maintenance task that commonly gets overlooked and forgotten about, but consistent flushing of your reverse osmosis membrane can dramatically improve its life and production rate. The Aquatec Auto Flush Flow Restrictor Kits include everything you need to incorporate automated membrane flushing on almost any RODI system. The system will be flushed when the unit turns on for a few seconds, and then for 15 to 20 seconds per every hour of use.
Two Kits Available
Requires working Auto Shut Off Valve to operate.
1. Turn off your source water supply.
2. Locate and replace the current flow restrictor with the new Auto Flush Flow Restrictor. On all BRS RODI systems and most others, the flow restrictor will be located behind the membrane and will be a long cylindrical shape.
3. Locate your product water line and place the pressure switch anywhere after the system's auto shut off valve (ASOV), we suggest placing it directly after the ASOV.
4. Connect the Pressure Switch Molex connectors into the Power Supply and also the auto flush flow restrictor.
5. Turn your source water supply on, and do a quick leak check. Once the leak check is complete, you can plug the Aquatec Power Supply into any wall outlet to energize the system.