- ZT-6600A QMaven II Series LED Light - Zetlight (DISCONTINUED)
Recommended spread up to 36" x 24"
- Quality CREE LEDs
- Thinnest Body Available
- Sleek Black Color
- Integrated Signature Moonlight
- Improved Color & Light Blending
- Includes Tank Mounting Kit
- Fanless Passive Heatsink
- IP-67 Water Resistance Rating
Superior CREE LEDs Made In The USA!
Cree LED lights are by far the most sought after diodes available today. Instead of using other brands of LEDs that would work, Zetlight QMaven lights only use the best LEDs available, ensuring your light output is efficient and color accurate. The QMaven houses the LEDs in a custom lens that helps maximize the use of the light emitted into your aquarium.
The QMaven from Zetlight has an extraordinary spread of light that will help reach every corner of your aquarium. The increased width will help remove excessive shadowing making it perfect for SPS and other high-light demanding corals.
Ultra-Slim Efficient Heat Sink Body
The design of the QMaven II lets it effectively cool the LEDs without the need of additional cooling fans that are prone to noise and breakage. The finned body lets air pass over the top of the cooling fins creating a flow of air that will keep the LEDs operating at the proper temperature. It is highly recommended to not place the QMaven in a hood, but above an aquarium, in the open air they work great and look even better. The sealed body also lets the light get an IP67 water-resistant rating, meaning you no longer need to worry about a small splash of water ruining your light.
- Max Spread - 44" x 24"
- Recommended Spread - 36" x 24"
Number of LEDs:
42x 6500K White
10x 660nm Red
4x 530nm Green
4x 460nm Blue
18x 450nm Royal Blue
24x 430nm Deep Blue
10x 410nm Violet
Dimensions: 34.6" L x 10.2" W x 1.6" H
Max Tank Length: 44"
Min Tank Bracket Length: 36"
Total Power: 160W
Tank Thickness: up to 1.2"
1x Zetlight ZT-6600A Qmaven II LED fixture
1x Mounting Leg set
1x Power Supply
1x Horizon Aqua Gateway Controller
Solid Light for SPS/LPS Growth/Color By ILikeFurrySticks on 10/29/2019ILikeFurrySticks would recommend this product to a friendSimply put, this light is terrific. I bought it overseas six months ago when I started my tank, before it was generally available in the US, so I've had some time to witness the results it can produce. I have a 75G mixed reef DT that's heavy on SPS. I run it w/ the blue/royal blue and violet/UV channels at about 90% and the blue/green and white channels at 22% (roughly equivalent to Coral Labs SPS AB+). I rented a BRS par meter, and it showed that with those settings it had 350 PAR 6" deep, 250 PAR 12" deep, and 150 PAR 18" deep. That was right what I wanted, but it still has some head-room to increase the intensity if I ever upgrade to a deeper tank. Growth has been terrific. My acropora have been growing like weeds. I started with ten acro frags, and six months later eight of them are the size of baseballs (I lost two due to some early water parameter swings). They've all colored up really well too. My LPS are also doing really well. My acans and euphelia are bright, colorful and fluffy. I've done quite a bit of research on lighting options, and I think this one has a good balance of compact LED layout to avoid disco-ball, while still creating enough spread to avoid shadows that will kill the base of your acros. I followed the reasoning that BRS had in their BRSTV episode showing how to set up AI Hydras using the Radeon AB+ scheme, and just applied it to this light.
At first, I couldn't get the mobile app to connect to my home WiFi, and I gave up on trying. Instead, I just connected directly to the light's WiFi access point if I needed to adjust it. However, they released an updated the app in July, and it now connects to my home network properly. I was pretty psyched to see that problem get resolved.
- Silent and runs cool (no fan; passive cooling only and it still runs cool)
- Waterproof (doesn't really matter to me, but it's nice).
- High quality Cree LEDs. Same as are used in Radions and AI Hydras, producing similar results w/ a single fixture.
- Automatic cloudy, and acclimation modes.
- I think they're designed for a rimless tank, but the legs snap on securely to the rim of a standard Marineland tank -- like a glove.
- For me, really none, now that they've updated the app to work w/ my home WiFi.
- It has a lighting storm simulation, which I suppose is neat, but it's pretty much useless.
- No spectrum recommendations on the forums or from the manufacturer, so I needed to approximate AB+ and pray -- thankfully it paid off.
- I don't recall, but I don't think it includes a hanging kit, if that matters to you. It doesn't to me, because I prefer the sleek low-profile look of the light w/ the legs.