- Xport-NO3 Dimpled Brick with 250mL Microbacter7 - Brightwell Aquatics
Dimpled Brick Dimensions - 9.0" L x 4.5" W x 2.625" H
Xport-NO3 is a superior biomedia that utilizes NanoIntelex technology allowing Brightwell to create one of the best, most adaptable denitrifying biomedia cubes on the market today. Made specifically to allow beneficial denitrifying bacteria to colonize within the vast amounts of surface area within the cubes internal pore structure. Combine the NO3-block with Brightwell's Microbacter7 and you will start to reduce nitrates quicker than almost any other method. Microbacter7 will rapidly reduce the amount of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate and with the surface are of the Xport-BIO brick you will be able to sustain the biological filtration long-term
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, "ultra-activated" material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked systems.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-PO4
1x Brightwell Aquatics Xport-NO3 Dimpled Brick
1x Brightwell Aquatics 250mL Microbacter7 Complete Bioculture
Combine the Bio-block with Brightwell's Microbacter7 and you will start to reduce nitrates and phosphates quicker than almost any other method. Microbacter7 will rapidly reduce the amount of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate and with the surface are of the Xport-BIO brick you will be able to sustain the biological filtration long-term
This did absolutely nothing to reduce No3 By Bryan on 1/28/2020Bryan wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI had very high hopes for this product. I am a huge Brightwell fan and use many of their products. I do not want to discourage innovation in this great hobby, however, this one fell short of expectations. I have had this in my tank for 8 weeks and have not seen a dent in my No3. I have performed scheduled water changes, new filters, etc etc I even elevated Po4 per recommendation, even purchased NeoPhos with the process, that product worked, however, this fell short of expectations. My No3 went from 20 to maybe a shade under, but not down to the 5 I was expecting.