- Waste-Away Time Release Gel - Small - Dr.Tim's
Automatically and Continuously Released Waste-Away Bacteria!
Dr. Tim's Waste Away Gel is specially designed to break down fish waste in the hard to reach areas of your reef tank. Waste-Away is a 100% natural bacterial additive that helps dissolve sludge and hidden wastes. Using Waste-Away will also help increase your tanks ORP and the production of your protein skimmer.
Two Sizes Available:
- 1-Pack (up to 10 Gallons)
- 2-Pack (up to 20 Gallons
How long do they last?
The gel packets should be replaced every 30 days and will change to a tan color to indicate the need for replacement. Just dispose of the exhausted Waste-Away Gel package and replace with a new one.
1. Before using Dr. Tim's Waste Away Gel, it is highly recommended to clean your tank using Dr.Tim's Waste Away Liquid Sludge Buster.
2. When you are ready to use the gel, unzip the clear wrapper.
3. Remove the tab and attach the suction cup.
4. Attach the suction cup in a low flow area of your sump/tank.
Cycling a new aquarium or need to combat Cyanobacteria or other algae?
Get your free download of Dr. Tim's Aquatic Recipes for Success
Starting at: $10.99
Starting at: $7.99
Starting at: $16.99
Starting at: $18.39