We have used many different LED lights and the Vervve is by far one of the nicest looking and easiest to use LED units on the market. The onboard interface allows you to fully control and program the light without any need for an additional controller, if you want to have an external controller and you have a smartphone you can download the free app and have full control of the Vervve Plus. Another feature that we really like is instead of taking a plain, off the shelf housing and heat-sink Giesemann custom produced their own heat-sink that doubles as the housing allowing the LED's to stay cool and lasting much longer.
The Vervve Plus comes with built in Bluetooth for easy programming without any wireless bridges or external stand-alone controllers. If multiple VerVve LED units are needed the Vervve Plus can control up to 99 Vervve One units completely wireless.
Giesemann takes their lighting units very seriously and to the next step, with high quality components and super thick outer casings to make the light last a lifetime.
Fixture color is powder coated Irridium
- Full Spectrum + UV Output
- 56 Optimized LEDs
- Six-channel independent control of color spectrum and intensity
- 140+ programmable set points
- Custom loss-free reflectors with glass splash-shield
- Beautiful aluminum/magnesium alloy frame
- Powder coated in “IRIDIUM
- Temperature management system with silent fan
- On-board controller with multiple pre-programmed light transitions, rolling clouds, storm effects and real time lunar cycle settings
- Built-in wireless connectivity and communication with other VerVve fixtures
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth
- Control via PC/MAC or mobile device running on iOS*
- Various mounting and suspension options available (sold separately)
- Dimensions - L 13.7" x W 9.8" x H 1.35"
- Power Consumption - 180w @ 120V ac input
Please use the Giesemann 260mm Hanging kit for VerVve LED fixtures.
*Bluetooth programming is only available with the Vervve Plus model
*IOS app available now. Android app coming soon.
Giesemann Vervve Plus and One LED Fixture is the newest LED fixtures available directly from Giesemann. With unmatched performance, quality, simple control, and customization the Vervve is the perfect light for the reefer that wants one of the nicest looking LED lights over their tank.
Giesemann continues to improve and produce innovative and technology leading lighting for the aquarium industry. The VerVve is a full spectrum fully controllable modular LED lighting system that can be used as a single fixture or with the bluetooth control on the VerVve Plus can control up to 99 other VerVe One units.
The VerVve fixtures are manufactured in Germany which allows strict quality control, and use of the best components available. With a body made of an aluminum/magnesium allow it is elegantly hand crafted with superior components.
Forget about messy wires, costly adapters and complicated WiFi router setups.The VerVve PLUS communicates wirelessly with other VerVve ONE fixtures without any additional routers or devices. The VerVve PLUS software runs independently on a mobile device or computer and becomes your all-in-one control center for your lighting system. The VerVve PLUS uses the invincible and reliable BLUETOOTH connection.
The VerVve’s 1450 programmable set points provide realistic daylight intensity adjustments over the full spectrum and light cycle. Replicate realistic sunrise to sunset phases, daytime high intensity period, lunar cycles and even sun shifts (moving focal point of intensity).
- Cool White: 12 Cree LEDs XB-D (36w)
- Deep Blue: 8 CREE XP-E 480 nm (24w)
- Blue: 8 Cree XP-E 465 nm (24w)
- Royal: 16 (4 Quad-LED) Cree LEDs XB-D 455nm (48w)
- Blue SB: 4 Cree LED's XB-D 440nm (12w)
- Deep Red: 4 XP-E 625nm (12w)
- Warm White: 2 Cree XP-E (10w)
- UV: 2 Semi LEDs 390-400 nm (5w)
Dimensions - L 13.7" x W 9.8" x H 1.35"
Power Consumption - 180w @ 120V ac input
There are no videos related to this product.