T5 Dimmable Ballast 24w/39w

In stock
Out of stock
SKU
$45.47

$69.95
Discontinued by Bulk Reef Supply
- +

Dimmable ballast work with ATI fixtures or can be used in a retrofit fixture. Dimmable ballasts need a 0-10vDC reference for control which can be found on most common aquarium controllers.ATI replacement dimmable ballasts are some of the highest quality ballasts on the market. The ballasts are used in many fixtures and can be programmed with almost any aquarium controller to give your T5 lamps full ramping effects.

Specs:

24w - 2 lamps - 120v

36w - 2 lamps - 120v

Trouble Shooting

Neptune VDM 0-10v Connection Instructions

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:T5 Dimmable Ballast 24w/39w
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

So i have a retro fit kit that is suppose to fit 2 39 watts bulb am i able to retro fit it to be 2 24watt bulb instead and use the same ballast
Question by: Jesse on May 16, 2018, 12:30 AM
Hey Jesse,
It might work but would likely ruin the ballast or reduce bulb life. The wattage ratings for T5 bulbs is based off the amount of power they can handle rather than the amount of power that they consume. This means that a T5 bulb that is rated to handle only 24W is receiving 39W of power from your ballast.
Answer by: Brad Ohmann on May 17, 2018, 11:54 AM
Can these be used with the Giesmann retrofits and what other wiring kits etc would I need?
Question by: Chris on May 12, 2016, 2:09 PM
Great question!
This certainly will work with the current wiring you have in the fixture or by purchasing the LET wiring we have available. Ensure that the wattage is the same and you will be set to go. To control the ballast dimming you will need to install a potentiometer or install with an appropriate controller which has 0-10V ports.
Answer by: Connor on May 17, 2016, 4:43 PM
Where I can find wires for connecting them with fixture?
Question by: Anirban Kar on Mar 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
Great question!
I have included a link to the Wire set up to connect to the bulbs as well as a second link with an outlet. Feel free to let us us know if you have any further questions!
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/let-lighting-wire-harness-with-quick-disconnect.html
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/let-lighting-6-powercord.html
Answer by: Connor on Mar 23, 2016, 11:54 AM
Are these ballast come with wires or not?
Question by: Anirban Kar on Mar 23, 2016, 10:41 AM
Great question!
These ballast will not come with wires. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor on Mar 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
Are the dim able ballast compatible with any 24 wat t5 retro fit. Let? Also do they control two bulbs per ballast?
Question by: Martin Knaresboro on Jan 19, 2016, 10:59 PM
Great question!
These can be used with retrofit kits! Each ballast can control 2 bulbs of either 24 or 39 watt. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Answer by: Connor on Jan 27, 2016, 3:27 PM