- Upward flow design to help reduce dead spots and thus reaching every surface area of media
- High precision CNC machined parts
- Quality Georg Fischer pipe fittings
- Easy to use
- Dimensions: 7.28" x 4.88" x 18.50" (185mm x 124mm x 470mm)
- Body Diameter: 3.93" (100mm)
- Feed Rate: 159-264 GPH (1500-2000 LPH)
- 1/2" barbed feed input
- Media Capacity: 400-800 mL (1.6 - 3.3 cups)
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
Found a simple fix. By Roger on 3/3/2017Roger would recommend this product to a friendIn my previous review of this product, I had problems with the the reactor dumping most of the carbon in the sump. I found some extra foam that was left over from on other project. I cut new sponges about 3/8" larger than the sponges that came with the unit. The fix worked like a charm. I would like to see skims review there sponges, but all in all the unit is working. I still would recommend the BRS reactor if you have the room.
Disssapointed By Roger on 2/22/2017Roger wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI bought the FM100 at the same time as my new Skimz Oval SV223,The foam will not stay in place with out dumping the carbon to bottom or top cousing most of the carbon to be pumps into the sump. I am goting to the LFS this weekend and pick up some spung material. I will update my if I get it to work.
There are no videos related to this product.